UL,DLC Qualified 4FT Direct Replacment Ballast Compatible LED Tube (Bulk Sales)
Provides exceptional lighting, energy efficient, and low in maintenance cost. Environmentally friendly, contains no mercury and is recyclable. UL and DLC Certified qualifying for local energy company’s rebate programs.
T8 Linear Tube retrofits are usually but not specifically used in commercial buildings such as hotels, conference rooms, schools, and office buildings.
- T8 direct replacement ballast compatible led tubes are an energy saving product as special replacement for traditional flourescent T8 lamps.
- Designed to operate on existing all instant start ballast,rapid start ballast,programmed star ballast and emergency fixture with input voltage of AC120-277V, AC347V.
- This magic tubes minimize labor and recycling costs.
- THD less than 20%, Power factor more than 0.90.
- Reduces energy consumption up to 40%.
- Stable lumens output for different ballast brand with different ballast factor.
- No UV emission.
- This tube only work with ballast.
- Life Span:50000 Hours
- Led Chip:SMD 2835
- Power Factor:More than 0.90
- Efficiency:120 lm/W
- Certificates:DLC,UL,cUL,NSF,Lighting Facts,RoHs
Prepair for Installation
- Check the ballast installed in the field and make sure the ballast is in manufacturer's ballast list. If the ballast out of the list, a test must needed before mass installation.
- Loose and damaged lamp holder and socket need to be adjusted or be replaced.
"Plug" and "Play" procedure
- Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker panel before installation.
- Open the diffuser from the light fixture.Ensure pins are firmly seated in lampholders.
- Remove the flourescent tubes, Please dispose of these items properly as they contain mercury.
- Put led tube into the lighting fixture.
- Install the Led tube,close the diffuser.
- Turn on the power.
- Use only with ballast.
- Risk of fire.Do not install this lamp in a pre-heat luminaire.
- Risk of electric shock.
- Use only in place of fluorescent lamps specified on label or as a retrofit kit.
- This lamp is not intended for use with emergency exists.
- These lamps are to be used in indoor damp location only.Do not suitable for wet location.
- These lamps are not to be used with a light dimmer.
- If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (Buzzing, Flickering, etc), immediately turn off power,remove lamp from
luminaire and contact manufacturer.
- This lamp only operates on electronic ballasts or without any ballast.If lamp does not light when the luminaire is energized,
remove this lamp from luminaire and contact manufacturer.